Addressing your entire financial situation may seem like a daunting task. We are here to help.
Putting together your financial future is like piecing together a puzzle where the pieces are unique to you, our client. With our many years of experience we have learned that we cannot make assumptions. The pieces of your financial puzzle will shift with time and circumstances and must be continually reevaluated. We look at the big picture and formulate diversified financial planning strategies consistent with your long term goals.
Here is what we do:
- Discovery - Our initial meeting is one of discovery. We talk about your financial goals. We discuss the balance between risk and reward and complete an assessment of your risk profile. We answer your questions and provide education on those areas of financial planning of which you are unsure.
- Analysis - We gather your current financial data for analysis and develop your personal financial profile. During this process we often bring to light issues that are frequently overlooked.
- Recommendations - Our second meeting is one of counsel. We answer any additional questions you may have, present and discuss our analysis, and propose our recommendations. We help you determine your financial priorities so that we may act promptly on your most urgent issues.
- Implementations - After the plan is approved by you, we implement the financial recommendations that best address your needs and priorities.
- Review - As your life situation changes we will continually reassess how your existing wealth management plan aligns with your present and future needs and goals. We will adjust your plan appropriately so that you may remain on course towards those goals. We recommend regular appointments on an annual or semi-annual basis and as life changes occur.
Because there are many factors that may change in your situation or the environment, it’s of the utmost importance to us to be proactive and knowledgeable in the financial industry. We are committed to staying up-to-date on relevant tax, estate and social security laws in order to provide you with the best financial advice for your particular situation.